COVID – 19 Updates
We would like to reassure our guests that we take your health and safety very seriously and are taking extra precautions on top of our already high cleanliness standards to make sure you are kept COVID – 19 free! Isolation is part of why you love Stowaway so that wont be a problem and should you wish to limit exposure during travel take the ferry over flying, and request to remain in your vehicle during the crossing to avoid crowds.
We have always had meticulous cleaning standards at Stowaway KI, and we have now added another layer of cleaning and hygiene practices for peace of mind:
- Prior to your arrival your Stowaway will be cleaned and disinfected to ensure that you are protected.
- All surfaces and frequently handled features such light switches and remote controls are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- All our linen is commercially laundered and handled to a 5-star standard.
- Our team at Stowaway KI have completed the Australian Government Department of Health Infection Control Training – COVID 19.
- Stowaway KI is a remote experience but should you need to see us we will ensure we maintain our 1.5m social distance.
What happens to our booking if COVID restrictions stop us visiting Kangaroo Island?
Given the ever changing situation with COVID -19 we recommend that if you are not from South Australia you are 100% sure you will be able to travel into SA. Interstate travelers who book from 12th July 2020 wont be able to claim a credit should they not be able to access SA if the booking needs to be cancelled within 30 days of check in. Please contact us if you need any clarification. Our full booking T’s and C’s are here.
If you are a South Australian, we are offering to hold your booking in credit for two years if Government COVID regulations stop you from visiting the region and using your booking.